Development projects consultancy Go Back
Due to our company’s wide experience and high-quality standards, Hendrikson & Ko has developed a network of partners and clients who trust our knowledge and involve our expertise in different development projects. Our development projects consultancy competence varies from housing development projects to planning a new factory, from idea generation, project management to implementation of activities. Hendrikson & Ko values such cooperation forms as this allows our experts to share the knowledge and know-how to help consider all different kinds of aspects which a big development project might encounter. As a result, this helps to cut costs for the development project as a whole and for the client’s benefits.
The consultancy service includes representing the clients’ interests, writing a business plan, finding funding possibilities, managing procurement process, coordinating supervision of the planning and construction. The task of our consultant/project manager is to provide most up-to-date and sustainable solutions for our client taking into account the best balance between economic, environmental and social aspects.
Hendrikson & Ko guarantees the best outcome using the following resources:
- a range of experts in different areas;
- selection of different services, e.g. GIS and modeling software (noise, air pollution, 3D models), selecting and analyzing suitable location for development;
- competence in environmental impact assessment, regional planning, and detailed planning;
- experience with current legislation requirements, certification systems and standards (e.g. BREEAM, environmental labels, principles of life-cycle assessment and sustainable building);
- a network of cooperation partners in EU and in the world who also can be involved.